What's New‎ > ‎


posted Mar 23, 2009, 7:03 AM by Dan Polk
I decided to wait with 'glassing the port side and removed all the wood from the starboard side yesterday.  I found a 2'x2' section of floor under the rear seat that's soft...that's going to have to wait until next year.  I figured I'd find more rot than I was able to fix this time around; it wasn't a surprise.  I'll tear the deck up in the fall next year, fix up the stringers and cross beams, put down a new deck and carpet, pull the fuel tank and clean it out and have it all done in no time.  Updated picture on the Rebuilding the Stringers and Battery Trays page.