Upon further inspection I noticed the starboard side floor can wait, and the stringer on that side isn't in terrible shape yet, but it's going to need help within a season or two. I got all the grinding done tonight and will be putting new wood in tomorrow evening. I hope to have the rear section of the stringer and engine mount done by the end of the evening. In the meantime, I need to decide how I'm going to patch the rear battery tray into the semi-rotten floor section for this season. I spent a bit of time tonight removing stickers/pinstriping. Good stuff to do when you aren't allowed to make noise.
What's New >