What's New‎ > ‎

4/28/09

posted Apr 28, 2009, 8:44 PM by Dan Polk   [ updated Apr 28, 2009, 8:49 PM ]
Always slight but steady progress during the week.  Tonight I mounted the trim pump and test fit the exhaust, and found that just about everything I installed (bilge hose, wiring and ducting for venting) interfered with it.  Bleh.  It was easy to move, but take my advice and don't mount that stuff until you test-fit the engine.  I'm going to leave it loose until then.  I also realized I didn't connect the trim lines to the gimbal housing manifold before installing the transom plate.  I'll have to fix that when I replace the transom shift cable.
Comments